Thursday, February 17, 2011

Anti-Jokes

So I don't really find it useful to make blog entries saying, 'hey I just found a cool site'. But I've seen this site twice over the past few days, and although the quality control is awful, there are definite gems among the cubic zirconia.

The point of the whole site is to subvert jokes by giving straight-faced non-funny answers where a thigh-slapper would be expected. Given how hackneyed so many jokes are, they're a great change of pace.

Here's a few. They're all taken from anti-joke.com, so I certainly claim nothing of the contents.
What's worse than finding a worm in your apple?
The Holocaust.
Why did the boy drop his ice cream?
Because he was hit by a bus.
What's sad about 4 black people in a Cadillac going over a cliff?
They were my friends.
Your momma's so fat that she should probably be worried about the increased risk of cardiovascular disease.
A duck walks into a bar, the bartender says, "What'll it be?" The duck doesn't say anything because its a duck.
So this guy walks into the doctor's and says "Doctor, it hurts when I poke my leg like this." The doctor says "Yes, you've shattered both your kneecaps. You'll never walk again."
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Steve Jensen.
Oh hi Steve, come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...