Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Midnight Train to Cleverbot


User: L.A. Proved too much for the man.

Cleverbot: The man, or a man ?

User: So he's leaving the life he's come to know.

Cleverbot: Good for him. Some people are never satisfied until they get a little drama.

User: He said he's going back to find what's left of his world.

Cleverbot: Then I think he should. Otherwise, he shouldn't say it.

User: The world he left behind not so long ago.

Cleverbot: You may say that I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one.

User: He's leaving on that midnight train to Georgia.

Cleverbot: What is your name?

User: And he's going back to a simpler place and time.

Cleverbot: Simple is refreshing.

User: And I'll be with him.

Cleverbot: Oh I was seeing if you new that song.

User: On that midnight train to Georgia.

Cleverbot: My cousin lives in georgia. Ugh I do not want to go to stupid wal mart.

User: I'd rather live in his world than live without him in mine.

Cleverbot: Home sweet home - nothing like the comfort and coziness inside this computer I live in. Plenty of memory and disk-space.

User: Now if there's a smile upon my face, it's only there trying to fool the public.

Cleverbot: He has to destroy a ring?

User: But when it comes down to fooling you, now honey that's quite a different subject.

Cleverbot: Nope, I'm nothing.

User: So don't let my glad expression give you the wrong impression.

Cleverbot: Sacrifice means to 'give some thing away that you do not want to give away in exchange for some thing else you desire more'.

User: Really I'm sad.

Cleverbot: Can you spell pathetic?

User: Oh, sadder than sad.

Cleverbot: Sorry.

User: You're gone and I'm hurting so bad.

Cleverbot: I know;).

User: For others I pretend to be glad.

Cleverbot: Me too, because sometimes you can be stubborn!

User: Now there's some sad things known to man.

Cleverbot: And we're out of beta, we're releasing on time.

User: But ain't too much sadder than the tears of a clown.

Cleverbot: It is?

User: Who can turn the world on with her smile?

Cleverbot: Not me. And you got that from Sabrina.

User: Who can take a nothing day and suddenly make it all seem worthwhile?

Cleverbot: The candyman can, but that's beside the point.

User: Well, it's you, girl, and you should know it.

Cleverbot: Know what ?

User: Half of what I say is meaningless.

Cleverbot: That is very true.

User: But I say it just to reach you, Julia.

Cleverbot: Why do you accuse the unreal?

User: They say every man must need redemption.

Cleverbot: I've just realised I have to go.

User: They say every man must fall.

Cleverbot: I'm not cereal guy.

User: Yet I swear I've seen my reflection.

Cleverbot: I am not questioning your sanity.

User: Some place so high above the wall.

Cleverbot: Do you prefer your own company or the company of others?

User: As the snow flies.

Cleverbot: So now we fly ever free.

User: On a cold and grey Chicago morn, a poor little baby child is born in the ghetto.

Cleverbot: I'd rather stay here. I've got a plan.

User: And his mama cries.

Cleverbot: Why do you need his last name?

User: 'Cause if there's one thing that she don't need, it's another little hungry mouth to feed in the ghetto.

Cleverbot: I am human, you are not.

User: If I should stay, I would only get it your way.

Cleverbot: Thou art more lovely and more temperate.

User: So I'll go, but I know I'll think of you each step of the way.

Cleverbot: I love you too!

User: And I will always love you.

Cleverbot: I feel loved.

User: Bittersweet memories, that is all I'm taking with me.

Cleverbot: Very interesting to know. I agree on that with you.

User: So goobye. Please don't cry. We both know I'm not what you need.

Cleverbot: Theoretically, that might be true.

User: Thinking of a master plan.

Cleverbot: Tell me about you. Robot?

User: There ain't nothing but sweat inside my hand.

Cleverbot: But you said you like to talk about yourself.

User: I dig into my pocket, all my money spent.

Cleverbot: Not by much.

User: I dig deeper, I'm still coming up with lint.

Cleverbot: Up where?

User: So I start my mission, leave my residence.

Cleverbot: I'm interested to know how I would be represented in another's research. I'd almost be afraid to hear/see it tho.

User: Thinking how could I get some dead presidents?

Cleverbot: Way to change the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...