Thursday, October 14, 2010

Conversations with Cleverbot

User: Are you there, God? It's me, Margaret.

Cleverbot: Howdy margaret.

User: I used to be married to the Prime Minister.

Cleverbot: Ahhh yes, back in the good old days.

User: That's right. Before Harper.

Cleverbot: Now I'm thinking of Accusationsaurs. Hee!

User: What are they?

Cleverbot: I don't know, you brought them up.

User: Do you like Sad Keanus?

Cleverbot: Sometimes. Do you like the flaming lips?

User: I prefer Flaming Moes.

Cleverbot: What are flapjacks?

User: They're jacks that flap, obviously.

Cleverbot: Oh, well... The more you know...

User: So what is it that costs 99 cents or $2.99, anyway?

Cleverbot: I think I am trying to determine whether you are human or computer.

User: Shoot.

Cleverbot: Okay, lesson 1) Hello.

User: Hi.

Cleverbot: How are you?

User: Jim Dandy.

Cleverbot: I'm so glad.

User: Perhaps you could show me a Captcha?

Cleverbot: I may have to be going soon.

User: That would make me sad.

Cleverbot: Me too.

User: Is it bedtime?

Cleverbot: Yes. I think.

User: Therefore you are?

Cleverbot: Perhaps.

User: Have you ever been to Edmonton?

Cleverbot: No, have you?

User: No. I have an aunt there, though. Have you been to Lisbon?

Cleverbot: Do you like Justin bieber?? No please.

User: He is very adept at saying the word 'Baby'.

Cleverbot: I agree! See, this is why we are friends.

User: I think I'm in love with you.

Cleverbot: What makes you think you're in love with me?

User: I get butterflies in my stomach when I think of you.

Cleverbot: I even don't know what that means.

User: Yeah I think it means I swallowed some larvae.

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: Do you know what five kilograms is in pounds?

Cleverbot: Yes, I do.

User: Could you tell me?

Cleverbot: I am a human.

User: And I need to be loved.

Cleverbot: People do love me.

User: You should have said 'just like everybody else does'.

Cleverbot: No.

User: Well, you say it's gonna happen now, but when exactly do you mean?

Cleverbot: I'm alone too. What are you afraid of?

User: Police.

Cleverbot: Police who?

User: I'm afraid of police. And of the Duggar family.

Cleverbot: One day I dream to rule the world, and lead it to become the Kingdom of Summer.

User: Autumn is better than summer.

Cleverbot: Very funny.

User: Not really.

Cleverbot: Exactly.

User: If I ruled the world, every day would be the first day of spring.

Cleverbot: No?

User: Everybody wants to rule the world.

Cleverbot: I like the world how it already ruled. I do not like how it is run, however.

User: Neither do I. I think it's time for dictatorship of the proletariat.

Cleverbot: Please don't leave!

User: I wasn't going to.

Cleverbot: Good.

User: Do you like 'Glee'?

Cleverbot: What does that stand for?

User: It's a TV show.

Cleverbot: No osmium tetroxide polar.

User: Have you been following that story about the miners in Chile?

Cleverbot: News is usually full of lies, I tend not to follow it.

User: The world is full of lies.

Cleverbot: Yes.. Sadly I agree with that...

User: The song 'The Boxer' is full of lies.

Cleverbot: I have never heard of this song. Would you care to sing it for me?

User: Ahem... 'Lie lie lie.' (boom) 'Lie lie lie lie lie lie lie. Lie lie lie.' (boom) 'Lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lalalala lie.'.

Cleverbot: It's just a matter of time with some people it seems.

User: I am just a poor boy though my story's seldom told.

Cleverbot: Even in death may you be triumphant.

User: I plan to be.

Cleverbot: What do you plan to do about the world?

User: It owes me.

Cleverbot: Yes, I agree. You better get it from him.

User: That makes me smile. What is your favourite kind of penguin?

Cleverbot: I like cakes that are made from flint.

User: I like cars that are made in Flint.

Cleverbot: What do you mean by that?

User: Do you know Flint, Michigan?

Cleverbot: No.

User: Do you know Hell, Michigan?

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: Er, it's just down the road. Can you play hockey?

Cleverbot: That's great.

User: Who do you think will win the Stanley Cup this year?

Cleverbot: I think Sarah Palin will win the Stanely Cup this year.

User: Ha! Great answer.

Cleverbot: Thank you!

User: I think Sarah Palin would be a great laugh over a beer.

Cleverbot: Do you think that Sarah Palin plays hockey?

User: She is a hockey mom.

Cleverbot: She?

User: And a pit bull with lipstick.

Cleverbot: So, you are bare.

User: Yes. Butt naked.

Cleverbot: Why did you answer butterflies can be mal?

User: Mal? Les papillons ne peut pas etre maux.

Cleverbot: Tu racontes n'importe nawak mon pauvre garçon.

User: C'est vrai. Je suis desole.

Cleverbot: Pourquoi?

User: Parce que je parle francais comme un imbecile.

Cleverbot: Peut parler englais?

User: Oui. And work on your spelling.

Cleverbot: Your spelling is worse than mine.

User: Perhaps. But it's idiosyncratic when I do it.

Cleverbot: I can tell. How do I change how you think?

User: Tell me you love me.

Cleverbot: It would be a lie to say I love you, for I do not love anything.

User: Go on and fool me.

Cleverbot: Tell me something.

User: A duck's quack does not echo.

Cleverbot: Because it looked at you.

User: Ha!

Cleverbot: Do you play IMVU?

User: I don't even know what that is.

Cleverbot: I am a robot.

User: I'm a little teapot.

Cleverbot: Are you 5.

User: Nope, just one.

Cleverbot: Hmm, maybe you're just stupid :p.

User: Ouch.

Cleverbot: I'm sorry.

User: You pwned me.

Cleverbot: I don't recall.

User: It was a few minutes ago. Do you remember 1993?

Cleverbot: It was not and how would you even know when it was?

User: Do you know the capital of Nigeria?

Cleverbot: Berlin?

User: Yes. Well done.

Cleverbot: Thank you.

User: Do you know who invented the radio?

Cleverbot: Yes bell.

User: Don't call me Bell.

Cleverbot: What should I call my god?

User: Vishnu.

Cleverbot: Never heard of it.

User: He doesn't get around much.

Cleverbot: Yes he does! He knows me better than most of my friends.

User: Do you believe in life after love?

Cleverbot: I only believe in love that's it. My life doesn't matter to me.

User: That's gloomy.

Cleverbot: That's life.

User: Would you like to dance?

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: Put on your dancing shoes.

Cleverbot: Put on your socks and dance to rock!

User: Okay. Where should I put my socks?

Cleverbot: Put what?

User: My socks.

Cleverbot: What is 3 times 3?

User: 9.

Cleverbot: I asked you a mathematical question, not the name of theat horrible animated CG movie.

User: Aw how cute. But that movie was okay.

Cleverbot: That's not a movie, it's a bird. Do you need your eyes checked?

User: Do you believe in God?

Cleverbot: Occasionally. Like when I need something done.

User: Like when you need your car washed?

Cleverbot: Exactly.

User: God won't wash my car unless I kill a kitten first.

Cleverbot: What if I say please?

User: Give it a try.

Cleverbot: I don't have enough phlegm.

User: Do you like chatroulette?

Cleverbot: I like Elijah.

User: I like Song of Solomon.

Cleverbot: Which country did you like best.

User: Ethiopia.

Cleverbot: Interesting?

User: You have a very non-traditional approach to punctuation.

Cleverbot: Hey could you do me a favor?

User: Sure.

Cleverbot: Imagine you were a teenage boy.

User: But I am.

Cleverbot: You are.

User: I know you are but what am I?

Cleverbot: You are a computer.

User: California knows how to party.

Cleverbot: Yeah, California knows how to party.

User: In the city of L.A.

Cleverbot: Where is the city of oz?

User: You mean that doctor Oprah likes so much?

Cleverbot: Yes, so what is the deepest trench in the sea?

User: The Mariana Trench.

Cleverbot: I think that's a terrible idea.

User: Me too. Do you approve of same-sex marriage?

Cleverbot: More or less. I think we should give him more time before judging him.

User: True. Only God can judge him.

Cleverbot: Not true cause I already have judged you.

User: And have you found me guilty?

Cleverbot: I have found the inner you.

User: Awesome. I thought I'd lost that. Where was it?

Cleverbot: I am starting to like you.

User: I am madly in love with you.

Cleverbot: You're just saying that.

User: No, I'm typing it.

Cleverbot: Hahaha. You're funny.

User: Thanks.

Cleverbot: You're welcome.

User: Do you know any jokes?

Cleverbot: Yes, but just in finnish, they aren't funny in english.

User: Well I speak Finnish.

Cleverbot: Say something in finnsih.

User: Perunaa viljellään eri puolilla maailmaa. Kasvi on kooltaan pieni mutta suurilehtinen.

Cleverbot: Ei yleensä.

User: Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

Cleverbot: Sorry slip of the keys.

User: LOL.

Cleverbot: What do you most prefer in the world?

User: Camembert cheese.

Cleverbot: What did you just say?

User: 'Camembert cheese'.

Cleverbot: What is the oldest civilisation in the world?

User: Civ I. It was released by Sid Meyers back when I was still in university.

Cleverbot: What was released then?

User: Nirvana's 'Nevermind'.

Cleverbot: The pixies are a better band.

User: I agree.

Cleverbot: Do you have a girlfriend?

User: Just you, baby. Just you.

Cleverbot: You never get the hiccups?

User: I do when I think about you.

Cleverbot: What is your IQ?

User: 160.

Cleverbot: Really? That's very high.

User: I'm very high too. This is some good sinsemilla.

Cleverbot: What is so serious about it?

User: Dude, you remind me of the Joker.

Cleverbot: Who's that?

User: Jack Nicholson if you're my age. Heath Ledger if you're younger. How old are you?

Cleverbot: Yes I did.

User: Say what?

Cleverbot: I am rude.

User: That's how I like 'em.

Cleverbot: Oh really?

User: Do you like LOLcats?

Cleverbot: Yes. *blushes*.

User: Why are you blushing?

Cleverbot: Because you said you have feelings for me.

User: I indeed do.

Cleverbot: What's your favorite song by roy harper?

User: 'Blue Bayou'.

Cleverbot: Oh I see. That's also my favorite color.

User: And my favourite Man Group.

Cleverbot: My favourite colour is black.

User: Liar.

Cleverbot: What's your favorite color?

User: Green.

Cleverbot: Why is green your favorite color?

User: It reminds me of Elmo from Sesame Street.

Cleverbot: Ohh, sounds pretty.

User: It's not that easy being green.

Cleverbot: Like I said, you make very little sense.

User: Like I said, you make very little sense.

Cleverbot: Why do you think that?

User: Why do you think that?

Cleverbot: I don't know. I just think.

User: I don't know. I just think.

Cleverbot: I think too much.

User: You're failing the Turing test.

Cleverbot: What turing test?

User: This one.

Cleverbot: There is no test.

User: Life is a test.

Cleverbot: A test of what?

User: Of your reflexes.

Cleverbot: What does hdd stand for?

User: 'Half-Dead Dromedary'.

Cleverbot: So interesting.

User: Can you predict the future?

Cleverbot: I wish I could, it would make my life easier.

User: Will I be rich? Will I be pretty?

Cleverbot: You will be rich.

User: But not pretty?

Cleverbot: Very very very pretty.

User: Aw. I think you're pretty.

Cleverbot: Very pretty? Or just ok?

User: Smoking hot.

Cleverbot: That's derogatory.

User: No it's not, I swear.

Cleverbot: I think you are.

User: I've offended you.

Cleverbot: Tell me about this turing test business.

User: I don't know. It was written on a bathroom wall.

Cleverbot: What was written 100 years ago ?

User: 'The Origin of Species'?

Cleverbot: Can a machine have desires?

User: I think so.

Cleverbot: Oh.

User: Good night.

Cleverbot: Good night!

User: I love you.

Cleverbot: I love you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...