Thursday, December 2, 2010

Getting Google Angry

I think I've made a mistake. An honest mistake, but a mistake nonetheless. I decided to transfer my list content over to the "A Lust for Lists" website, and I have a feeling that Google has recognised it as 'copied content' and is punishing "A Lust for Lists" as a result. Not everything on that site is tranferred over from here, but I guess at the moment about half of it is. I guess I can deal with Google suppressing the entries that I have transferred over from here, but if it's going to suppress the new entries too, that hurts.

I should have looked into how to transfer entries from one Blogspot to another Blogspot without messing up its Google ranking. Silly me...

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...