The religious info:
- Allegedly, a lapsed Catholic, now atheist. Gilles Duceppe.
- Anglican, and studying to be a minister. Elizabeth May.
- Belongs to the Evangelical 'Christian and Missionary Alliance', and attends regularly. Stephen Harper.
- Russian Orthodox, though in own words not a 'church guy'. Michael Ignatieff.
- United Church of Canada; "I don't practice as frequently as I should". Jack Layton.
Here's something interesting: the candidates are all published authors. Nice to see quite a literate bunch running for the office of PM. Match the candidate with one of the books he/she authored:
- "Charlie Johnson in the Flames".
- "Homelessness: the Making and Unmaking of a Crisis".
- "How to Save the World in Your Spare Time".
- "Question d'identité".
- Is currently working on a history of hockey.