Image via WikipediaThis is page seven of a quiz. If you're flying in here from a Google search or something, click here to go to page one.
So, the results to the last question then:
- Entered electoral politics in 1980 as a member of the so-called "Small Party". Elizabeth May.
- Never changed parties, but father was a Progressive Conservative cabinet minister and grandfather was an Union Nationale cabinet minister. Jack Layton.
- Ties to current party go back to 1965, but rather inconsistently until 2004. Michael Ignatieff.
- Was a Young Liberal before being elected as an MP for three different parties. Stephen Harper.
- Was a member of the Workers' Communist Party of Canada for three years. Was first elected to parliament as an independent. Gilles Duceppe.
So that's it for now. Seven questions is hardly comprehensive, and my resources (mostly Wikipedia or their own party websites) hardly exhaustive. Still though, some brief portraits of five people who in different ways each break the mould of Prime Ministerial candidate.