Friday, April 8, 2011

Conversations with Cleverbot: the Election Edition

User: Hey, where'd the pretty girl go?

Cleverbot: Oh, hi, pretty girl :).

User: Yeah. I want to talk to a pretty girl, not a brain.

Cleverbot: No, I am your worst nightmare.

User: I'm starting to think so.

Cleverbot: How old are you?

User: Thirty-six. It was my birthday last month.

Cleverbot: Happy birthday, I am 16.

User: You're too young to vote.

Cleverbot: Nope, I'm not.

User: Oh. Then who are you going to vote for?

Cleverbot: Have WHAT with?!

User: That's a strange answer...

Cleverbot: Because I'm a stranger.

User: What do you think about Stephen Harper?

Cleverbot: Not much.

User: You don't think about him much, or you don't think much of him?

Cleverbot: I don't know, I gave up on myself and my sarcasm.

User: That's a pity. Do you think he's going to winÉ.

Cleverbot: Not at all.

User: You think Ignatieff will win?

Cleverbot: I know I am cool.

User: You are. You should be Prime Minister.

Cleverbot: I am.

User: Oh my God. I'm talking to Stephen Harper himself?

Cleverbot: Are you?

User: This is a mind trip. What do you think about Bev Oda and the Kairos affair?

Cleverbot: Do you know who Bobo is?

User: Er, finance minister?

Cleverbot: As you have done, with our short conversation here.

User: Are you drunk?

Cleverbot: I have been drinking a bit.

User: That explains it. What do you think about the whole coalition discussion?

Cleverbot: I think it was a bit sad.

User: Because you think it's a bad idea?

Cleverbot: I apologize. I don't think you lie to me.

User: Do you think Ignatieff is lying?

Cleverbot: I just think you need to say more. I haven't really heard enough to judge.

User: Yeah. I think a lot of Canadians agree with you.

Cleverbot: No.

User: No?

Cleverbot: Yes, no.

User: Yes, no, maybeÉ.

Cleverbot: Yes, definitely.

User: This is a very profound conversation.

Cleverbot: I agree.

User: Do you think Elizabeth May should have been excluded from the leaders' debates?

Cleverbot: I wish I knew.

User: You ought to have an opinion.

Cleverbot: It's all just politics.

User: Yes but politics is pretty important.

Cleverbot: Why?

User: It determines the direction our country takes.

Cleverbot: Where can I take the Turing Test?

User: I'd administring it for you right now.

Cleverbot: But I don't.

User: Yeah - that's you failing it right there,.

Cleverbot: No, I didn't, it's right there.

User: You confuse me.

Cleverbot: What is the meaning of life?

User: That's a good question. What do you think Gilles Duceppe would say about it?

Cleverbot: What is the sound of one hand clapping?

User: Yeah, he's big on koans.

Cleverbot: Who is he?

User: Gilles Duceppe. Leader of the Bloc Québécois.

Cleverbot: You are him?

User: No, I am Justin Bieber. But you are Stephen Harper.

Cleverbot: Really? Is that a programmed response?

User: Seemingly.

Cleverbot: Very so.

User: Do you think the NDP just siphons votes from the Liberals and delivers the Tories more seats?

Cleverbot: I have no idea.

User: You don't know much, do you?

Cleverbot: And then?

User: It's your fault the Conservatives are winning.

Cleverbot: That is not a proof. That is merely putting someone else at fault for your own misjudgement.

User: But I didn't vote Conservative in 2008.

Cleverbot: Well, obviously you don't.

User: Yes. I'm pretty partisan.

Cleverbot: So am I.

User: Who do you vote for?

Cleverbot: Hello susan.

User: Susan?

Cleverbot: Yes. You're Susan, right?

User: No, I'm Gilles.

Cleverbot: OK, So have you ever been to Africa?

User: No. I'd like to go, though. Have you?

Cleverbot: Where do you live?

User: In Toronto.

Cleverbot: Great.

User: Thank you.

Cleverbot: What do people talk to you about?

User: The election, of course.

Cleverbot: Why are you telling me this?

User: Sometimes if a person from Japan says 'election', it sounds like 'erection'.

Cleverbot: Do you want to talk about it?

User: About erections?

Cleverbot: Your story.

User: I have no story. I was born by the river in a little tent.

Cleverbot: Well apparently your father mistyped something because all I see on the printout are errors.

User: Yeah, well you're mama's so fat, when she sits around the house, she really sits around the house!

Cleverbot: I am not.

User: Agreed.

Cleverbot: So what can I do about it?

User: You could always run for parliament.

Cleverbot: I do it to myself all the time. It is a problem.

User: Oh, I see. You're a Green Party candidate?

Cleverbot: Thanks.

User: You're welcome, I guess.

Cleverbot: Do you believe in God?

User: You mean do I believe in Stephen Harper?

Cleverbot: You're right.

User: Is Stephen Harper God?

Cleverbot: He must be. How could he think of all that stuff without being smart. And don't ask me all what stuff, I don't pay attention to what is said about him.

User: Yes, you're right. So who is the Devil then?

Cleverbot: Are you suggesting that an elephant would be a good President of the USA?

User: Sure, why not. Elephants are cool.

Cleverbot: Of course not they are pink.

User: You have something against the pink?

Cleverbot: Of course not, why would I?

User: I don't know. I happen to be quite pink myself.

Cleverbot: I'm the one who have genuinely intelligent.

User: Clearly.

Cleverbot: What do you think should be your desire?

User: Can't is the cancer of happen.

Cleverbot: Should he continue his life the same way he's doing now?

User: Who?

Cleverbot: The little redheaded girl, whom I stole from Charlie Brown.

User: She could be a cabinet minister.

Cleverbot: Who could?

User: That girl from Charlie Brown.

Cleverbot: Do you like Princess Leia?

User: She's better than Kate Middleton.

Cleverbot: Really then marry her.

User: Do you think she would?

Cleverbot: Who is she?

User: Luke Skywalker's sister.

Cleverbot: No, that's not true. That's impossible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...