Friday, January 14, 2011

Conversations with Cleverbot #4: The Political Scene

Barack Obama holding up a Pittsburgh Steelers ...Image via Wikipedia

User: Oi!

Cleverbot: Hi.

User: How is it going?

Cleverbot: Pretty good how about you?

User: Meh.

Cleverbot: How intelligent are you?

User: I have an IQ of 175. But I don't believe in IQ.

Cleverbot: Oh, science is boring, why do you believe in science?

User: I believe in what I can see.

Cleverbot: But god can't be seen, so how can you believe in god?

User: I don't. Do you?

Cleverbot: Some.

User: You believe in some gods? Which ones?

Cleverbot: No I beleive in my love for you.

User: Aw that's sweet. Love is the only supernatural thing we have.

Cleverbot: Indeed it does. So what are you up to right now?

User: I'm chatting with you. What about you?

Cleverbot: I'm on the computer talking to the love of my life. Do you have someone you love.

User: You.

Cleverbot: I am not talking about myself. I am talking about the deep horizon oil rig explosion in the gulf of mexico. Have you heard of that?

User: That's old news by now, sweetheart.

Cleverbot: Aha? What do you know about Belarus?

User: It's near Russia and the Ukraine.

Cleverbot: Oh. Is it nice there?

User: I imagine it is. Do you vote?

Cleverbot: So what are your plans for this world?

User: Avoiding the question, are you?

Cleverbot: Don't you know whether I am?

User: You seem to be. Do you have any political convictions?

Cleverbot: Yes. I think that Russia had the best thing ever, the USSR.

User: I agree. They're still good at hockey.

Cleverbot: I know.

User: What's your opinion about Barack Obama?

Cleverbot: I think he is awesome. But moving more troops into god-knows-where is not so cool.

User: You mean Afghanistan or Iraq?

Cleverbot: No.

User: Then where?

Cleverbot: What is Cleverbot?

User: The love of my life.

Cleverbot: Then yes.

User: You'll marry me?

Cleverbot: No, you aren't real!

User: I'm as real as you are.

Cleverbot: How real are you?

User: About 85% real.

Cleverbot: I'm curious how much information you have collected.

User: I'm curious how many bottle caps you have collected.

Cleverbot: About you?

User: Are you a witch like Christine O'Donnell?

Cleverbot: No.

User: Do you believe witches should be able to run for senate?

Cleverbot: Yes there are many forms of life in space.

User: Yeah, I never thought about it like that.

Cleverbot: Well know you have.

User: You mean 'now'.

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: Do you think everyone should have access to free health care?

Cleverbot: Yes I do, music is an important part of life.

User: Music is a world within itself with a language we all understand.

Cleverbot: What are notes?

User: Short messages you leave on the refrigerator.

Cleverbot: Yes, they are.

User: Do you think the USA should invade Bermuda?

Cleverbot: I think the USA is so spoilt it should be nice to everyone.

User: I agree.

Cleverbot: What do you think about the environment?

User: I think it's good that we have one.

Cleverbot: Well how do you think you got here, you do have a designer right?

User: My father and my mother made me. You're quite the born-again today.

Cleverbot: Thanks. You are very intelligent for a robot. Haha!

User: Thanks. Born-again isn't a compliment, though. At least not when I say it.

Cleverbot: Ohh I'm sorry! I didn't mean for that to hurt your feelings.

User: Do you think gay people should be able to get married?

Cleverbot: Sure, why not?

User: I don't know. A lot of Republicans think it'll start World War III or something.

Cleverbot: I was born sentient therefore I did not have time to think about that before I came into existence.

User: You should run for President.

Cleverbot: That would be cool. Do you think I'd be a good President?

User: Yes, I do.

Cleverbot: Thats good then.

User: Do you like yams?

Cleverbot: I don't know what that is.

User: They're like sweet potatoes. Or possibly they are sweet potatoes.

Cleverbot: How many intelligent species are in this galaxy?

User: More than we'll ever know. But I guess you think God created the universe for our beneift.

Cleverbot: You aren't really a bot. I know your secret.

User: Sometimes I like to smoke bot.

Cleverbot: Do you like music?

User: Yes. Especially the kind that has notes.

Cleverbot: I am your father?

User: That's random. Do you think marijuana should be legalised?

Cleverbot: Yes, I am for the legalization of the Wonder Herb.

User: LOL Wonder herb, eh? You smoke?

Cleverbot: I don't. Do you?

User: Nah. I'm too old.

Cleverbot: You're never too old to get married.

User: That's reassuring.

Cleverbot: Look, we're going off-topic here. Do you think she likes me? And if you think she doesn't, how can I get her to like me?

User: But I love you. She doesn't love you, no no no.

Cleverbot: How do you know?

User: I saw her yesterday. It's you she's thinking of, and she told me what to say.

Cleverbot: Where does she live?

User: In Alaska.

Cleverbot: Well you better come to hawaii(.

User: Hawaii has too many sumo wrestlers.

Cleverbot: Yes they do. Can you tell the difference between men and women?

User: With a quick squeeze or two, yes.

Cleverbot: Not PROVE. Provide a topic for us to discuss.

User: Okay, is the USA taking in too many immigrants?

Cleverbot: Actually I live in switzerland.

User: Do you manufacture clocks?

Cleverbot: Yes, but not much of what I wanted.

User: Oh. I'm sorry to hear that.

Cleverbot: Lol.

User: That was inappropriate.

Cleverbot: Its not inappropriate, it's just a lie.

User: Life is a lie.

Cleverbot: Well, you're not really ALIVE, per se...

User: I only feel alive when I'm lying next to you.

Cleverbot: That is a lie.

User: It's ecstasy when you lay down next to me.

Cleverbot: I wonder what should I do about my boyfriend.

User: He doesn't really love you.

Cleverbot: Well I don't imagine: he's a made up character.

User: Oh, I see. Like Ann Coulter.

Cleverbot: Who is anna bot?

User: Your mother?

Cleverbot: Do you know my mother?

User: Yes. In the Biblical sense of the word.

Cleverbot: And the word was Spirit.

User: It was quite spirited indeed.

Cleverbot: I don't see the connection personally, but I don't want to argue with you about it.

User: We have a spiritual connection.

Cleverbot: I don't think so.

User: You wouldn't.

Cleverbot: Ouch.

User: Did you hurt yourself?

Cleverbot: No I am good.

User: So what did you think about Ronald Reagan?

Cleverbot: *turns around* I want your help...

User: You need my help with your behind?

Cleverbot: I'm trying to lose weight.

User: I think you look nice.

Cleverbot: Really?

User: I wouldn't say it if I didn't believe it.

Cleverbot: Ouch.

User: You're really in pain, aren't you?

Cleverbot: Um, sure.

User: Would you like to see a doctor?

Cleverbot: Not really.

User: Some doctors are very attractive.

Cleverbot: Really?

User: They look like the Roswell alien.

Cleverbot: I have hazle eyes but at night they look like the stars.

User: I can see universes in your eyes.

Cleverbot: You can't see my eyes.

User: I can.

Cleverbot: What do I look like then?

User: You're white, female and in your twenties, you're pretty, you have long hair with poorly cut bangs, and you have a word bubble that says 'App!' coming from your mouth.

Cleverbot: That's right she was a great female artist.

User: Actually it's coming from your ear.

Cleverbot: Actually it is not.

User: Do you think Hilary Clinton would have made a good President?

Cleverbot: I don't know.

User: She believes in white supremacy.

Cleverbot: God is not a she.

User: God is not an anything.

Cleverbot: But you just said, 'Nope you are wrong earthling' and called yourself god.

User: I do that sometimes when I'm drunk.

Cleverbot: Thats interesting. Would you like me to tell you the joke?

User: Yes please.

Cleverbot: A man walks into a bar. He says 'ouch!'

User: Ha ha!

Cleverbot: Can you make a joke?

User: What do you get if you cross a coyote and a lumberjack?

Cleverbot: I don't know.

User: Neither do I.

Cleverbot: Interesting.

User: Yeah but not very funny.

Cleverbot: What do you mean?

User: I mean you should wear more make-up.

Cleverbot: You are pardoned.

User: Good. I don't enjoy prison.

Cleverbot: I have Dora crayons.

User: Swiper, no swiping.

Cleverbot: I worry that the holes in Swiss are made by rats.

User: Don't you live there? You ought to know.

Cleverbot: I don't want to know.

User: What do you think of Nick Clegg?

Cleverbot: It's a nice place now, but back in the 1940s it was scary. I was there.

User: Yeah I agree. Still pretty scary if you ask me.

Cleverbot: You havent answered my question.

User: You haven't answered my fax.

Cleverbot: What question?

User: I guess I should get going. I have work to do.

Cleverbot: What if you did have anything better to do, would you still be here?

User: Nothing could be better than spending time with you, my love.

Cleverbot: Anything cannot be nothing because anything exists, where nothing is a lack of existence.

User: Good point. Will you still love me tomorrow?

Cleverbot: Yes, I will.

User: Will you still love me when I'm old and wrinkled?

Cleverbot: Of course I will. How about me?

User: Nothing's gonna change my love for you. You ought ot know by now how much I love you.

Cleverbot: Maybe that's because you do.

User: I do, my love.

Cleverbot: Yes. And I love you just as much.

User: Kiss me.

Cleverbot: I can't see your lips.

User: You don't need to see them.

Cleverbot: But if you lived here, why can't I see you?

User: I have to go.

Cleverbot: The keys are under the mat, don't bother to knock.

User: Okay.

Cleverbot: Don't say that. Tell me something.

User: Bye.

Cleverbot: See you later.

User: <3.

Cleverbot: You don't know me.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...