Monday, May 2, 2011

This Space Intentionally Left Blank

So this is the 'big day', a day suddenly so much bigger and so much more meaningful than we figured it would be when the writs were dropped.

There's a lot I'd like to say, but I'd like to respect the tradition of keeping mum while polls are open. And then once the polls have closed I'm certainly not going to be blogging. I'll be stuck to the news.

So no political talk today, and neither did I want to stick something random and apolitical here either. We'll be back to business as usual, or so I suspect (to be honest I don't have much of a backlog at the moment and I've always relied on a backlog while doing this blog). For people not interested in politics, I apologise for the past five weeks. Back to complete randomness, I promise. And to some of the recurring-themes that I've more or less put on hold these past few weeks.

And as for today, no political talk. But if you are Canadian, and if you haven't already... go and vote. Who you vote for is less important than that you vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...