Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Giving Up?

I might give up on my one-entry-a-day routine for A Proper Blog. It just takes more effort than I can afford. A result of it is that I've not been able to update any of my other blogs. Or, you know, have a life or anything. Okay, it's nmot that big of a burden. But it's still a bigger burden than I think I can bear. In particular since in the past few weeks I've taken a huge hit in number of hits. For whatever reason, Google isn't sending me traffic like thye used to. Not to say that this is a great blog worthy of too much traffic - it's not. But the huge cut has made me start questioning rather it's worthwhile. I'll try to keep the daily-thing going for a bit, but if I happen to crap out and miss a day or two... well, it won't be the end of the world, will it?

I mean, who's even out there reading this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...