Monday, February 7, 2011

Blogwhoring: Album Cover Gallery

I'll be honest: the reason I started 'Album Cover Gallery' was pretty much just that I'd made a few blog entries with album covers as illustrations, and I noticd that they seemed to bring visitors. So the idea was a way to kind of mass-dump covers in the hopes they'd drag people in.

That's not how it turned out though. To start with, I found a cool but time-consuming Javascript application that let me 'caption' the pictures without looking too ugly. Then I got to thinking I should talk about the covers. The end result is that I barely manage one entry a month. Which is silly, of course: I ought to be doing more. But I feel as though I'm going them right. So far, I've looked at New Order, Chicago, Depeche Mode, P. Funk, Impulse! Records, Jandek and Björk. Maybe some I've forgotten, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...